One task that I used to do during transfer wordpress from one host to another host is export database and import database.
Due to difference of control panel that each web hosting provide sometime I don’t found phpmyadmin installed and I need solution for that job.
I’m lucky that google provide everything . A few project beside phpMyadmin provide me excellent tools to accomplish my job in time. Here’s a few project that do similar work as phpMyAdmin.
- Admirer, small size. Under 400k
- phpMiniAdmin for MySQL, very small size with limited capability but enough for me. Under 10k. My fav.
- SQl Buddy, close competitor to phpMyadmin (imho).
- TinyMy, 7 k but I don’t try it yet.
- Chive project, I use it for learn advanced feature of MySQL server like Routines, Trigger and Views.